- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 02/10/2014
- Last connection: 05/06/2020
Reported issues: 31
- 02:45 pm Wt Bug #7518 (Closed): Wt::Auth::PasswordStrengthValidator does not respect setMandatory
- 02:44 pm Wt Bug #7564 (Closed): Some files in the git repo appear to have unnecessary execute permission
- 02:43 pm Wt Feature #7585 (Closed): Enhance logging of unexpected GET requests on Ajax sessions
- 02:43 pm Wt Bug #7617 (Closed): creation and destruction of @bindSafe@ functor is not thread safe
- 02:42 pm Wt Bug #7644 (Closed): Regression: WCartesianChart elements sometimes overlap vertically
- 02:42 pm Wt Bug #7574 (Closed): bug with WSuggestionPopup wt-4.3.1
- Yes indeed, Bruce Toll caught this (issue #7669).
- 08:45 am Wt Feature #7675 (Feedback): Avoid Huge Heap Allocation in CgiParser for File Uploads
- Is this something you actually observed occurring and identified as an issue?
You are talking about uploads, which...
- 12:25 pm Wt Help: RE: Boost library dependencies
- I think I had them listed somewhere, but I'll have to see. Anyway, they are:
- 09:55 am Wt Bug #7669: Some examples with WSuggestionPopup produce duplicate DOM ids and exhibit incorrect be...
- Another (maybe slightly crazy) idea would be to use type traits and @enable_if@ to select the implementation of @addN...
- 09:39 am Wt Bug #7669: Some examples with WSuggestionPopup produce duplicate DOM ids and exhibit incorrect be...
- It seems to me that the static assert is right. The @addChildNew@ is kind of an awkward name, @addNewChild@ makes a b...
Also available in: Atom