- Login: RStandaert
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 02/10/2014
- Last connection: 10/23/2020
|JWt||Manager, Developer, Project Manager, Reporter||09/03/2019|
- 05:24 PM Wt Bug #7788: Signal with big string does not trigger the fallback function
- You will also need to make sure `<max-request-size>` is large enough. Both `max-request-size` and `max-formdata-size`...
- 04:13 PM Wt Bug #7788: Signal with big string does not trigger the fallback function
- *Between?* So you mean that when it's over 112500 chars it does work?
There is a request size limitation (`<max-re...
- 04:42 PM Wt Help: RE: WCartesianChart disable pan/zoom for axis
- I think a workaround could be to set `zoom()`, `minZoom()` and `maxZoom()` together to the same value?
At the mome...
- 11:24 AM Wt Help: RE: WCartesianChart disable pan/zoom for axis
- Does `setMaxZoom(1.0)` work better, maybe? I know it's marked as deprecated, but I think we may just remove that depr...
- 04:09 PM Wt Bug #7669: Some examples with WSuggestionPopup produce duplicate DOM ids and exhibit incorrect behavior
- Yeah, I might rather indicate to the user that that's not appropriate for global widgets.
- 07:40 PM Wt Bug #7669 (Resolved): Some examples with WSuggestionPopup produce duplicate DOM ids and exhibit incorrect behavior
- I ended up going with a simpler at-runtime approach: any global widget (a widget is automatically flagged as global w...
- 03:21 PM Wt Bug #7794: WProgressBar can generate invalid HTML code.
- Yeah, I haven't gotten around to eliminating all of these global locale dependent parts of Wt yet.
At the moment i...
- 04:31 PM Wt Feature #7785 (New): "key" property support
- [`KeyboardEvent` has a `key` property](https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/KeyboardEvent/key) these days...
- Yes, I don't think those are really designed to interact. The height is equally distributed between the three widgets...
- 12:08 PM Wt Wiki edit: Frequently_Asked_Questions (#42)
Also available in: Atom