- Login: RStandaert
- Email: email@example.com
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 02/10/2014
- Last connection: 01/16/2023
|JWt||Manager, Developer, Project Manager, Reporter||09/03/2019|
- 05:39 PM JWt Bug #11307 (InProgress): Several validators don't copy WString before applying args
- Many validators allow changing the error message, e.g. `WIntValidator` has a `setInvalidTooSmallText(...)`.
- 11:19 AM Wt Improvements #11296 (New): HiDPI canvas: respond to changes in devicePixelRatio
- It's possible for `window.devicePixelRatio` to change for a variety of reasons, see: https://developer.mozilla.org/en...
- 01:46 PM Wt Help: RE: new package atomics required 4.9.1
- That's the strange thing: you shouldn't need any extra packages. The test should simply detect that atomics are suppo...
- 12:00 PM Wt Help: RE: new package atomics required 4.9.1
- Hm, I just updated the M1 Mac Mini here to Ventura 13.2 and XCode 14.2, and I don't have any issues.
- 06:24 PM Wt Help: RE: new package atomics required 4.9.1
- Hm, I didn't have that kind of regression in my testing. What's your operating system/distribution? If it works other...
- 12:48 PM Wt Improvements #10953 (Implemented @Emweb): Explicitly mark fallthrough in switch statements
- 12:38 PM Wt Wiki edit: Tips_and_Tricks (#10)
- Remove obsolete info about assert, linking with Wt should not normally disable asserts
- 11:49 AM Wt Wiki edit: Archived (#2)
- 11:48 AM Wt Wiki edit: Archived (#1)
- 11:47 AM Wt Wiki edit: Main (#56)
Also available in: Atom