- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 02/10/2014
- Last connection: 03/12/2019
- Wt (Manager, Developer, 02/10/2014)
Reported issues: 20
- 04:33 pm Wt Help: RE: WContainerWidget and/or WLayout memory-starves browsers to death
- It appears that this is caused by attaching data using jQuery (1.x)'s @jQuery.data@ to DOM elements. When the element...
- 03:56 pm Wt Help: RE: WCanvasPaintDevice::measureText breaks application
- Hm. I tried to reproduce it with our Wt 3.3.12 build (the Windows installer), and when using that it works fine for m...
- 03:09 pm Wt Help: RE: WCanvasPaintDevice::measureText breaks application
- Are you building Wt with or without Haru?
- 12:27 pm Wt Help: RE: WCanvasPaintDevice::measureText breaks application
- Hello Ulf,
So you can't break on the WException being thrown to see which exception it is?
How is the WPaintedW...
- 10:29 am Wt Help: RE: Blank Page with Hello World Projekt in Wt4
- Yeah, there's a difference between @addChild@ and @addWidget@. @addChild@ only relates to ownership, not to the widge...
- 02:26 pm Wt Help: RE: Unable to locate package witty-dev in the Linux ubuntu
- Yeah, those are old, and only for trusty (16.04). I've considered making sure there are binary builds on Ubuntu (eith...
- 10:37 am Wt Help: RE: Unable to locate package witty-dev in the Linux ubuntu
- The binary package was removed from recent versions of Ubuntu because the Debian (and Ubuntu) maintainer stopped main...
- 02:29 pm Wt Help: RE: Give WFileUpload path to file
It's not possible for a good reason: if browsers allowed that then malicious websites could just grab random f...
- 02:49 pm Wt Help: RE: After fixing --docroot for pretty URLs, I get resources loaded, but none used, and mult...
- I do want to add: if the user enters on @/about@ immediately, without clicking a link, you probably want them to go t...
Also available in: Atom