- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 06/29/2009
- Last connection: 09/13/2019
Reported issues: 655
- 12:02 pm Wt Help: RE: Dbo does not persist changes to fields, only collections
Wt::Dbo only takes a call to 'modify()' as an indication that you are modifying the object. But it will flush...
- 03:43 pm Wt Open discussion: RE: session exiting with dirty objects..need help to resolve this.
- That must be caused by an upstream error (exception) which caused a rollback, or a pointer (memory issue)...
- 08:19 pm Wt Open discussion: RE: Wt::Dbo::Transaction best practices
The design is so that in a function, of which you don't want to assume how and when it will be called, and if...
- 04:54 pm Wt Help: RE: Now guys wt c ++ will also be in Qml development of a look at the attached qml wml fram...
In addition, checkout the wtwithqt example which shows how to have compatibility between the two libraries.
- 08:39 am Wt Help: RE: Now guys wt c ++ will also be in Qml development of a look at the attached qml wml fram...
Looks cool! How does that work and what does one need to use this?
Do you need to map/annotate every Wt widg...
- 10:09 am Wt Open discussion: RE: WVideo object under IOS open in fullscreen (and autoplay does not work)
- Hey Alessandro,
I see the same behavior. I've made an issue: https://redmine.emweb.be/issues/6887
- 10:09 am Wt Bug #6887 (New): WVideo on iphone inconsistencies
- See https://redmine.emweb.be/boards/1/topics/15762
- 09:55 am Wt Help: RE: How to set priority for "many to many" relations
- Hey Samira,
Wt::Dbo cannot does not support additional fiels on a many-to-many relations. You will need to "unwrap...
- 09:39 am Wt Bug #6732 (Feedback): Height of webpage fails to shrink back
- Thanks for narrowing it down. Would it be possible to provide a test case that reproduces the issue?
- 03:59 pm Wt Help: RE: Using Wt::dbo in a project with RTTI disabled
There will be more features in Wt::Dbo that do not work, which use dynamic_cast and typeid operator.
Also available in: Atom