- Login: kolus
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you a spammer?:
- Registered on: 04/15/2011
- Last connection: 07/15/2016
- 12:15 PM Wt Feature #5104 (Closed): Request from server to user
I would like ask you is it possible to update sth on client page when another user changed sth.
There is one w...
- 06:35 PM Wt Support #3983 (Closed): Pretty url
can anyone tell me in very very simple example how to use pretty urls, for example I have:
- 07:10 PM Wt Help: RE: error while loading shared libraries
I had that same problem.
I resolved this adding "/usr/local/lib" to Additional Library Directories in my proj...
- 04:33 PM Wt Bug #3726: Non compiling wt
thank you for your help.
I add \#include <Wt/Dbo/Query\_impl.h> to my file and now it's working. I didn...
- 10:26 PM Wt Bug #3726 (Closed): Non compiling wt
- I was install latest realese wt, and I have problem with compile my project.
Undefined reference to bind function.
- 08:51 AM Wt Support #1198: Problem with cursorPosition
- I have WLineEdit and WPushButton. Into wlineedit I insert some text. And by clicking on wpushbutton I'm trying to get...
- 06:35 PM Wt Support #1198 (Feedback): Problem with cursorPosition
- In WTextArea and WLineEdit are function cursorPosition(), hasSelectedText(), etc. And for example when I create WPush...
- 06:29 PM Wt Support #1140: Anyone knot how to do sth like that: std::sort(dbo::ptr<User> vecUsers.begin(), dbo::ptr<User> vecUsers.end(), sortByname);
It was my stupid false, I didn't add "static" to my class function sortByName. Now everything works fine.
- 04:55 PM Wt Support #1140 (Closed): Anyone knot how to do sth like that: std::sort(dbo::ptr<User> vecUsers.begin(), dbo::ptr<User> vecUsers.end(), sortByname);
This is the method to sorting vector but it's not compiling when I have vector <dbo::ptr>.
For example function ...
- 11:57 AM Wt Bug #1048: Remembering the text in the WLineEdit
- Thank you, good solution.
Also available in: Atom