- Login: hxcan
- Email: email@example.com
- Are you a spammer?:
- Registered on: 06/09/2011
- Last connection: 11/28/2015
- I have already tried that before .
It seems that ,
atclCnttWdgt->setText (WString::fromUTF8 (wholeContent));
When the contents of the DOM in th...
- 10:21 AM Wt Bug #3552: Can't get the input of a WTextArea when the user copy and paste a very long text into it
- I'm the original reporter.
I don't think it is related to the max-request-size setting. Please take a look at the w...
- I'm developing a blog system.
While compiling my code , I got this error: /RemoteWeb/SoftwareDevelop/SBlogProject/S...
- 03:29 PM Wt Support #2536: External CSS file not taking effect when deployed with fcgi
- I will check that later.
There was a 404 error of the css file at the beginning because I forgot to deploy the css ...
- 08:54 AM Wt Support #2536 (New): External CSS file not taking effect when deployed with fcgi
- Please take a look at the attached project.
I used a simple css file which set the width of buttons to be 500px.
- 06:03 AM Wt Bug #2407 (Closed): CMake tries to install src/Wt/Auth/CMakeFiles into /usr/include/Wt/Auth/CMakeFiles, which causes "cannot copy file /root/WebDrawProject/wt-3.3.1/src/Wt/Auth/CMakeFiles to /usr/include/Wt/Auth/CMakeFiles",and the installation failed
- I think there is something wrong with the CMakeLists.txt.
In the generated file src/Wt/Auth/cmake\_install.cmake,I c...
- 04:59 AM Wt Bug #1731: Utils.C newer than Utils,which makes gmake try to rebuild Utils from Utils.C during the compilation of my own code
- Ah, I got it.
Utils.C is not a dependency of Utils at all. They are just the cpp file with it's header file.
- 04:47 AM Wt Bug #1731: Utils.C newer than Utils,which makes gmake try to rebuild Utils from Utils.C during the compilation of my own code
- And I think Utils.C should not be installed into /usr/include/Wt.
I mean , this file should not be installed at all.
- 04:43 AM Wt Bug #1731 (Closed): Utils.C newer than Utils,which makes gmake try to rebuild Utils from Utils.C during the compilation of my own code
- I'm developing a website using wt3.2.3.
In my code , I used the Wt::Utils::md5 method.
The first time I added the...
Also available in: Atom