- Are you a spammer?:
- Registered on: 06/29/2009
- Last connection: 05/21/2013
Reported issues: 232
- 09:36 pm Wt Bug #1984 (Implemented): QueryModel addColumn
- 09:36 pm Wt Bug #1984 (Feedback): QueryModel addColumn
That was some ... sloppy parsing. A fix is on its way!
- 08:48 pm Wt Bug #1981 (Resolved): WPaintedWidget setInline(true) does not display as linline in IE9 and IE10
Thanks, the check was (for once) pessimistic on IE's capability to catch up with (some of) HTML5!
- 08:28 pm Wt Bug #1977 (Resolved): Inconsistent wt_config.xml.in comment/setting UA-Compatible
You're right. What it means to say is that since 3.3.0 the default is "" and you may want to put IE8=IE7 to r...
- 08:24 pm Wt Support #1974 (Feedback): Configure background color for rows in a WTableView
- Hey oliver,
This should work provided you remove the '.' from the class name -- that's not allowed.
(The '.' is...
- 08:15 pm Wt Bug #1964 (Resolved): WBorderLayout Documentation - Enum Namespace is Wrong
Thanks for catching this. A fix is on its way.
- 12:05 pm Wt Help: RE: Determining transient dbo objects
There's self() which returns the ptr?
- 12:04 pm Wt Help: RE: Wt::Dbo::Dbo::id() malfunctions when pointer is deleted
- Hey saif,
You should not keep any raw pointers to the object, but always use Wt::Dbo::ptr<>
- 11:51 am Wt Help: RE: WServer::addEntryPoint() with Wt::Wt::StaticResource
- Hey Frank,
I've been able to reproduce your problem, and the problem is with the library: requests to static resou...
- 08:40 am Wt Help: RE: Wt::Dbo::Dbo::id() malfunctions when pointer is deleted
- Hey Saif,
Wt::Dbo::ptr takes ownership of the object, and acts pretty much like a shared_ptr with respect to the i...
Also available in: Atom