- Are you a spammer?:
- Registered on: 07/06/2009
- Last connection: 04/08/2013
Reported issues: 44
- 09:25 am Wt Open discussion: RE: Simple Qt app with Dbo - SIGSEGV
Your connection object does not live long enough. It should live at least as long as your session. Move it ...
- 12:04 pm Wt Bug #1915: (GIT) CSS Parser consumes enormous amounts of memory while compiling
Can you check if this is true? Maybe we should chec...
- 11:56 am Wt Open discussion: RE: Scalability
- Hello Bruno,
Wt is compiled multi-threaded by default. The built-in server has an asynchronous architecture, and b...
- 11:21 am Wt Bug #1909: Internal path with multiple dots causes http 400 error (bad request)
- ... on unix. But what about Windows?
This is quite system-dependent and crucial for security reasons, so if we mod...
- 12:09 pm Wt Bug #1909: Internal path with multiple dots causes http 400 error (bad request)
- Wt's implementation to avoid access outside of httpd's docroot is simple and on the safe side: it disallows any two d...
- 11:58 am Wt Help: RE: Custom WIOService and WT_THREADED define (WT 3.3.0)
- Hi Arnaud,
We have a system for these kind of defines (the ones that are of importance if you compile programs wit...
- 10:34 am Wt Open discussion: RE: Kudos
- Thanks, we don't want to go back to ASP.Net/JSF/PHP neither :)
- 06:28 pm Wt Help: RE: Is there a way to reverse a call to WDialog:rejectWhenEscapePressed()?
- Thank you for verifying. I'll see to it that the patch makes it to the main branch.
- 09:47 am Wt Open discussion: RE: Web framework megabenchmark
- Hi Miguel,
We noticed too. It's compiling here somewhere on a VM. We'll see if we can easily add Wt.
- 09:00 am Wt Bug #1902 (Feedback): Progressive enhancement bootstrap never...progresses
- Hello Alice,
Watch out how you test this feature. For progressive bootstrap, Wt first renders the page as plain HT...
Also available in: Atom