- Login: marktrav
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 08/16/2011
- Last connection: 09/23/2022
- 03:10 PM Wt Help: RE: WCartesianChart: Removing model column does not (completely) remove series (Wt 3.3.8)
- I'm currently experiencing this issue, and I may have to solve it like you did, by deleting the series, then re-addin...
- 04:50 PM Wt Help: RE: crash adding new columns to standarditemmodel embedded in cartesianchart
- Ah! You are right. This is after I kick off a new thread. Just learned something new... again. 😊
I "got away with ...
- I'm trying to update a standarditemmodel by adding two new columns. The model has already been assigned to a cartesia...
- 12:53 PM Wt Help: RE: headerData->ItemDataRole::Checked is there a signal??
- I had it set up like this.....
- I can't find a way to create or intercept a signal when a column header is checked or unchecked.
I tried WStandar...
- 03:33 PM Wt Help: RE: header is not showing "checkable"
- Yes! That worked. Thank you!
- 08:25 PM Wt Help: RE: header is not showing "checkable"
- Let me ask another way.
What behavior should I expect to see if I do the following on a plain, vanilla WTableView...
- 09:51 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: Created layout aware class derived from WTableView that accepts relative (percentage) column widths
- Oh, that's what that is! I haven't gotten to the Bootstrap 5 CSS clean-up effort on this project. I was assuming I'd ...
- I've got the following line to set my WStandardItemModel header to "checkable"
- I'd like to set a tooltip on a column of data in WStandardItemModel. It seems I can set a tooltip on each data elemen...
Also available in: Atom