- Login: plug.gulp
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 11/27/2011
- Last connection: 10/30/2023
- Dear Wt team,
I read the following statement in the documentation of WBootstrap5Theme class
`Although this them...
- 08:04 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: Wt and EventSource/SSE.
- Hey Wim,
I agree that Wt's in-built support for server-push is the better way for desktop web. But I am also plann...
- 06:51 AM Wt Open discussion: RE: Compile from CMD line?
- Take a look at this wiki: https://redmine.webtoolkit.eu/projects/wt/wiki/Wt_Installation
- I know that Wt has serverpush implemented as long-polling and websockets(bi-directional) But I am looking for an unid...
- 06:45 AM Wt Help: RE: Scaling WServer::post and WServer::postAll?
- Just as a learning exercise, I was thinking of a simple web app with blog and chat features that will be horizontally...
- I am going through the SimpleChat example, and wondering how to scale this app, both vertically and horizontally.
- I was wondering if there is an idiomatic way of stress testing Wt app hosted on AWS free tier with t2.micro instance....
- 01:44 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: Wt::Dbo
- Plug Gulp wrote in message#18310:
> Just curious, why are you using weak_ptr for favourite child?
Sorry, my bad; ...
- 01:30 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: Wt::Dbo
- Just curious, why are you using weak_ptr for favourite child?
- 01:28 PM Wt Bug #11181: Rendering on mobile does not work correctly.
- Roel Standaert wrote in #note-1:
> I guess this is an issue of those specific examples not being very mobile-friendl...
Also available in: Atom