nourieh sadat zabetzadeh
- Login: n_sadat
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 02/27/2020
- Last connection: 01/11/2023
Some wt widgets (including WMessagebox) are vulnerable to xml attack. Is there any solution to this problem?
- 09:28 AM Wt Open discussion: RE: ptr<C> id sometimes not as a long long variable
- nourieh sadat zabetzadeh wrote:
> in bellow code
> Db_object * obj = new Db_object()
> obj->name = name
- when i add a record in DB and get the output, after commit the transaction, i get the id of output's ptr<>. If this I...
- In a simple project I show some pictures. In this project, I want to always request the server to display photos. But...
- 06:43 AM Wt Help: RE: static http argument in Wt
- I put my project behind the waf and get very false positive, If http argument names are static, I can easily fix this...
- 01:45 PM Wt Help: RE: static http argument in Wt
- I want to put that project behind the waf and to fix the false positive, the names of the arguments must be fixed so ...
I write a wt project. when i work with my project and forward requests to it from browser, the...
- I want to create a popupmenu with WTemplat in qt. as you know with WTemplate Object in Wt you can get style to object...
Also available in: Atom