- Login: stayprivate
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 06/21/2013
- Last connection: 03/21/2022
Witty 4.6/4.7 gives warning about BOOST_HEADER_DEPRECATED with the latest boost. We jumped from 1.65 to 1.78. ...
- 04:20 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: Template version of WGridLayout::addLayout
- and addNew() as well ?
In Witty 4.
May I suggest the addition of template for WGridLayout::addLayout() that would return a pointer ...
- 08:28 PM Wt Bug #6356 (Closed): WScrollArea
- There are still references to WScrollArea in the code's documentation.
* You should use \\li...
- With WT 3.3.5 (sorry did not get time to update to 3.3.6)
In the paintEvent() for each call to a draw function, most...
- 10:33 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: [Compile] Cross compilation for Qnx
- Here is all the config file I used for boost 1\_55\_0. Our active config is 650 with the 4.8.3 compiler. Haven\`t tri...
- 06:47 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: [Compile] Cross compilation for Qnx
- Been using Witty under QNX6.5.0 for the last two years.
- 04:29 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: drag & drop uploads
- Thanks for sharing your work.
- 07:23 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: drag & drop uploads
- I'm interrested.
- Take the treeview-dragdrop example, when the browser is resized ,everything is reposition properly. Now modifiy the c...
Also available in: Atom