- Login: Korneel
- Email: email@example.com
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 07/15/2013
- Last connection: 04/09/2021
|JWt||Manager, Developer, Reporter||07/15/2013|
- 03:26 PM Wt Bug #8305: WRasterImage_gm WResource::setChanged() race can result in segfault
- Ah right, I disregarded the fact that you said that's how we do it in the example. Of course you are correct that we ...
- 11:01 AM Wt Bug #8305: WRasterImage_gm WResource::setChanged() race can result in segfault
- Hi Bruce,
you can make the problem go away by simply using the WRasterImage as the resource in the first place:
- 09:32 AM JWt Bug #8311: Calendar calculation
- It's also visible in the online widget-gallery: http://jwt.emweb.be/jwt-gallery/gallery/forms/date-_-time-entry
- 11:23 AM Wt Help: RE: Intercepting shortcut keys
you can capture keypress events on a widget that is in focus or globally. It seems you need the second, which ...
- For me the example works. A popup is opened directly from the onclick handler of the image. Do you perhaps have a bro...
- 12:50 PM Wt Support #8278: Invisible widget
- Regarding your use of widgetset, this will have an effect on this feature (the same would be true for any nested scro...
- 09:41 AM Wt Support #8278: Invisible widget
- There is an example in 'feature/scrollvisibility', you can have a look at that.
- 11:50 AM Wt Support #7740: setValueStyleClass has no visual effect
could be a few things. Do you see the style-class in the browser debugger? Or do you think triggerUpdate() doe...
- 11:00 AM Wt Support #3753: Urls with query parameters
- Thanks for the feedback on the use-case, sounds pretty valid to me. If support is added, it will not be in Wt 3 since...
Also available in: Atom