- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 07/15/2013
- Last connection: 11/06/2019
Reported issues: 106
- 04:08 pm Wt Feature #7278 (New): WFileUpload get selected file(s)
- Currently, there is no way to know if the user has selected any file in the browser (before it was uploaded).
- 12:31 pm Wt Bug #6874 (Feedback): WFileUpload does not support WPushButton as displayWidget
- Hi Stefan,
did you put the WPushButton in the widget-tree? If not, this will not work, since the file-upload does ...
- 12:05 pm Wt Bug #6567 (Closed): Http::Client returns an error for https-requests
- No Wt problem, the stream_truncated error only occurs if the server does not correctly negotiate ssl shutdown. It is ...
- 04:34 pm Wt Bug #6567 (Closed): Http::Client returns an error for https-requests
- After updating to ubuntu 18.04 (with a more recent version of openssl) every request to an https-address ends with th...
- 10:05 am Wt Bug #6529 (Closed): tabwidget close-icon shows on top of WDialog
- z-index problem
- 12:40 pm Wt Bug #6431 (Implemented @Emweb): WFileDrop::cancelUpload does not cancel upload of the first file ...
- 11:29 am Wt Feature #6443 (New): JWT token support
- Support to create and sign JWT tokens.
Application: google provides 'service accounts', which can be used for dire...
- 04:27 pm Wt Support #6348: Wt::WFileUpload::setDisplayWidget
- I checked your example and the problem is that when a container has a layout, you can no longer use the WContainerWid...
- 02:36 pm Wt Support #6348: Wt::WFileUpload::setDisplayWidget
- Hi Max,
you're right that the progressbar functionality is lost when you set a displaywidget. So if you want to ha...
Also available in: Atom