- Login: StefanA
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 03/24/2014
- Last connection: 09/27/2022
- Hi there, I have an issue with using a custom validator in my application and finally managed to boil it down the exa...
- 05:31 PM Wt Improvements #10950 (New): make WStandardItemModel more resilient
- The following code will segfault:
auto model = std::make_unique<Wt::WStandardItemModel>();
- 02:36 PM Wt Bug #10949 (New): Building examples on linux
- Examples are not build under Linux unless `-DINSTALL_EXAMPLES=ON` is also set when configuring.
I would expect the...
- 02:20 PM Wt Help: RE: Scatter Chart and WPdfImage error 1025
- Yes, I used the up-to-date master branch when compiling Wt (I should have noted that earlier).
I can confirm that ...
- 10:04 AM Wt Help: RE: Scatter Chart and WPdfImage error 1025
- I was able to get some more insights. The problem indeed seems to be related to changes in libharu as I have problems...
- 11:34 PM Wt Help: RE: Installing and Setting up Wt for Visual Studio
- Hi, just to be sure: Did you actually install "boost"? The message *Could NOT find Boost* indicates that it is missin...
- Hi there,
I have a problem here and hope someone can shine some light on this.
Below is a small test program based ...
- 11:05 AM Wt Bug #10942 (Closed): Chart WigdetGallery
- (Not a bug in wt itself but in the Widget Gallery.)
There are pages in the widget gallery that contain wrong links...
- 10:03 AM Wt Help: RE: Typo in a header file?
- Thank you :)
I Found this via google because I had the same error message on one of my systems yesterday, but rein...
- 02:46 PM Wt Help: RE: where to serve robots.txt
- The difference should be the Content-Type-header. Some insight: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6293893/how-to-for...
Also available in: Atom