- Login: jasond718
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 06/14/2021
- Last connection: 01/19/2023
I'm trying to load 100,000 WImages on to the page, is it possible to release the private memory size for WImag...
- 08:07 PM Wt Help: RE: Release Memory used by Widgets
- Valgrind is not supported on my MacOC Monterey, tried 'leaks' but nothing detected.
I did a test as below,
1. Add 10000 elements to page, I can see that memory size has been increased around 1...
Is it possible to do update with sliderMoved instead of valueChanged signal of a WSlider?
- 07:11 PM Wt Help: RE: A question about getting rid of certain type of logs
- Thanks so much Bruce, that is super helpful, have a nice day!
I have a timer which needs to be executed super frequently. It generates so many logs like below that is very ...
- 11:16 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: How to add another Object into a Json object
- Thank you so much! That's super exciting to learn.
- Hi, I'm new to C++ and trying to and add another Object into a Json object as below.
Line 5 doesn't compile and I'v...
I'm working on an app that needs to end the user session as soon as page/tab is closed. For this, I've set tim...
- 06:38 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: virtual memory size
- Thank you so much! That's super helpful, have a wonderful day!
Also available in: Atom