- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 01/22/2015
- Last connection: 12/09/2019
Reported issues: 12
- I am trying to 'hook' a WTextEdit event, and get a signal sent back to Wt. I have never worked with JSignal or anyth...
- 03:23 pm Wt Open discussion: RE: keyWentDown and keyPressed events do not propagate from WTextEdit
- I wanted to tap this thread and see if there is any way to get events from tinymce back in to Wt? If anyone has look...
- Getting this error message. Not sure what causes it, not sure how to fix it. It ~seems~ to happen roughly in the sa...
- 05:56 pm Wt Bug #7596 (New): WWebWidget::domElementType() pure virtual not in documentation
- When attempting to subclass WFormWidget, the compiler complains of an unresolved pure virtual function from WWebWidge...
- 09:30 pm Wt Feature #7363: Access to Mail::Message::attachments()
- ping :)
- 06:43 pm Wt Bug #7060: clientAddress behind proxy
- Thank you, sir!
- 06:14 pm Wt Help: RE: WTableView Refresh
- Then again... calling QueryModel::reload() also accomplishes the same result, but also leaves the selected item still...
- 06:03 pm Wt Help: RE: WTableView Refresh
- Call AbstractItemModel::reset(), but you have to sub-class the model because this method is protected.
- 03:13 pm Wt Help: RE: [DBO] Keeping Wt::Dbo::ptr<C> instances synchronized between multiple clients
- Hi lm,
Yea, that's why I was asking. I have exactly the same 'issue' the poster noted - notifying "other" session...
- 06:02 pm Wt Help: RE: [DBO] Keeping Wt::Dbo::ptr<C> instances synchronized between multiple clients
- Hi lm,
Have you ever done any work with postgres notify?
Also available in: Atom