- Login: markspace
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 01/22/2015
- Last connection: 02/09/2022
- 11:51 PM Wt Help: RE: Ptr object generates 'stoll' on load
Tips for the impatient: read ALL the tutorial!
Thank you, Korneel. It works perfectly!
- 09:43 PM Wt Help: RE: Ptr object generates 'stoll' on load
- I'm still tinkering, but I used the id() on the field, and got this;
"Wt: fatal error: Error: Wt::Dbo::id() called...
- 06:48 PM Wt Help: RE: Ptr object generates 'stoll' on load
- Ah Ha! Tutorials!
Interesting, so I added those codes as per the tutorial. Now, it is not crashing, but it is al...
- I have a 'custom' table I have imported from an old Foxpro database in to Postgres. The Foxpro version _does not_ ha...
- 06:37 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: SSL implementation problem
- how did you solve it?
- 04:49 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: Right-Click Context Menus in Table View
- Ah! Thank you, Mark.
- 07:19 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: Right-Click Context Menus in Table View
- (don't know why redmine butchered my paste...)
- I found that if I wanted right-click functionality in a Table-View, that i needed to apply some attributes. I don't ...
- 09:10 PM Wt Help: RE: Why am I getting stoi throw exception?
- Found the problem... my code (as usual)
Sorry for the noise, guys.
- I'm trying to understand why my object is throwing an exception for this variable type;...
Also available in: Atom