- Login: markspace
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 01/22/2015
- Last connection: 10/12/2020
- 12:06 AM Wt Open discussion: RE: WebController valid session id but no cookie received
- And here's another one;
[2020-Sep-16 22:01:58.526] 21297 - [error] "WebController: Valid session id: vWoae7Qx9ht...
- Just happened to notice this message in my console;
[2020-Sep-16 19:11:21.488] 1732 - [error] "WebController: Va...
- 09:22 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: Site for my Toy Projects with Wt
- Nice work!
- I am trying to 'hook' a WTextEdit event, and get a signal sent back to Wt. I have never worked with JSignal or anythi...
- 03:23 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: keyWentDown and keyPressed events do not propagate from WTextEdit
- I wanted to tap this thread and see if there is any way to get events from tinymce back in to Wt? If anyone has looke...
- Getting this error message. Not sure what causes it, not sure how to fix it. It <sub>seems</sub> to happen roughly in...
- 05:56 PM Wt Bug #7596 (New): WWebWidget::domElementType() pure virtual not in documentation
- When attempting to subclass WFormWidget, the compiler complains of an unresolved pure virtual function from WWebWidge...
- 09:30 PM Wt Feature #7363: Access to Mail::Message::attachments()
- ping :)
- 06:43 PM Wt Bug #7060: clientAddress behind proxy
- Thank you, sir!
- 06:14 PM Wt Help: RE: WTableView Refresh
- Then again... calling QueryModel::reload() also accomplishes the same result, but also leaves the selected item still...
Also available in: Atom