- Login: VikingExplorer
- Email: email@example.com
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 07/17/2016
- Last connection: 03/12/2021
- 06:24 PM Wt Help: RE: Wt cmake Could NOT find Boost
- So, to summarize:
vcpkg doesn't generate the expected boost lib names, so I have modified line 477-9 of auto_link....
- 04:41 PM Wt Help: RE: Wt cmake Could NOT find Boost
- :) You all were such a great help last time, I thought I would "give back" & add the Windows equivalent of the above:...
- 04:39 PM Wt Help: RE: Wt cmake Could NOT find Boost
- Thanks for all the help. I really appreciate it. For the record, for anyone else in vcpkg/boost/cmake hell, this is ...
- 10:35 PM Wt Help: RE: Wt cmake Could NOT find Boost
- vcpkg has:
wt 4.5.0 Wt is a C++ library for developing web applications
- 09:47 PM Wt Help: RE: Wt cmake Could NOT find Boost
- Now, b/c of the tortured path I've chosen, I'm stuck trying to figure out the correct libraries to link to on Linux. ...
- 03:45 PM Wt Help: RE: Wt cmake Could NOT find Boost
- My Conclusion:
1. cmake is a clumsy, ill conceived technology, yet roughly works & provides some value
2. vcpkg ...
- I've used Wt successfully on Windows. It was great that you provided pre-built binaries. I'm also using vcpkg to buil...
- Hello good people,
Does anyone have experience with deploying a Wt based application to AWS. (ref: https://media.ama...
- 03:43 PM Wt Help: RE: Wt 4.0.3 binaries
- perfect. I've got plenty of other things to do in the meantime. Thank you for the quick response.
- Perfect timing. I was just in the process of updating from 4.0.0 (late October) to 4.0.2. I was wondering if another ...
Also available in: Atom