- Login: windymindy
- Email: email@example.com
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 07/19/2016
- Last connection: 03/20/2017
- 07:26 PM Wt Feature #5607 (Closed): wt core requirements
- Moving to Wt 4 std smart pointers, what is minimum compiler's versions are going to be?
Is there going to be any ma...
- 07:15 PM Wt Feature #5606 (Feedback): c++ exceptions
- Is there any chance c exceptions will be removed from the API?
- 12:11 AM Wt Feature #5199: D-Pointer
- Everything you say is mostly correct. But i am still able to use a library that depends on another version of compile...
- 09:47 PM Wt Feature #5199: D-Pointer
- Vasily Pupkin wrote:
> Hi Wim,
> 1) C4251 is about object size one exports. If some class, say Wt::WString, has s...
- 09:46 PM Wt Feature #5199: D-Pointer
- Hi Wim,
1) C4251 is about object size one exports. If some class, say Wt::WString has std::string member, it's size...
- 12:46 AM Wt Feature #5199 (Closed): D-Pointer
- Wt headers include many std headers and wt classes aggregate standard objects by making them thier members. That caus...
- 10:00 PM Wt Feature #5116: WEnvironment.C:536 exception
- I am sorry, is this description clear enough?
Wt uses that getCookie method for internal matters, so this exception...
- 11:29 PM Wt Feature #5116 (Closed): WEnvironment.C:536 exception
- WEnvironment.C says:
const std::string WEnvironment::getCookie(const std::string& cookieName) const
Also available in: Atom