- Login: lamiel
- Email: email@example.com
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 09/06/2016
- Last connection: 01/25/2021
- 09:51 AM Wt Help: RE: How to capture database insert/update triggers with Wt::Dbo and get the id ?
- Hi Korneel,
Yes, I already know that.
I mean I would like to capture the id with Wt::Dbo in persist method :
I followed this thread : https://redmine.webtoolkit.eu/boards/1/topics/9199
and I would like to capture ...
- 09:12 AM Wt Help: RE: Query worked with Wt 3.3.6 doest not work ant more with Wt 3.5.1
- Actually, I have tested with the following query in Wt 3.5.1 :
std::string selectElements = "select e, o from e...
- 10:39 AM Wt Help: RE: Query worked with Wt 3.3.6 doest not work ant more with Wt 3.5.1
- This is the full generated query :
select s.id_activite as col0, s.timestamp as col1, max(s.date_transfert) m as...
I ran my project with Wt 3.3.6 and a postgre database until now and it worked well.
Now, I try to run my pro...
- 09:03 AM Wt Bug #7482 (Closed): lastId_ should be of type long long in Postgres.C
in the file wt/src/Wt/Dbo/backend/Postgres.C at line 661 :
int lastId*, row*, affectedRows*, columnCount*;
I have 2 wapplications, a writer that write in a database and a reader which read the data modified.
I implemented some WResources and a WApplication :
Is it possible to make a server push to all instance of W...
In C, if I execute :...
I use the WTableView widget, and I would like to sort a column according to the data and not according to the...
Also available in: Atom