- Login: Annihilus
- Email: Tempest_spam@gmx.de
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 01/18/2018
- Last connection: 04/03/2018
- 05:58 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: WT 4 Restfull
- @ Wim: sounds cool!
- 05:57 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: WT 4 Restfull
- You are right of course, sorry about the confusion about "fetching" and "sending". That was indeed from my test clien...
- 09:25 AM Wt Open discussion: RE: WT 4 Restfull
- Yup, I've seen that example.
It is indeed a good starting point, but not much more.
With the help of that introdu...
- 09:46 AM Wt Help: RE: WResource routing with arguments in path (for RESTful API)
- Mark Petryk wrote:
> I mean... looking at your requirements, you'd have to have something to handle every instance ...
I'd like to inquire about the status of this ticket:
That feature ...
- 04:58 PM Wt Help: RE: Webservice: Determining response format by request's "Accept" settings
- Thanks for the quick response, Roel!
- Hi all,
I'm developing a REST webservice with Wt and I would like to support both JSON and XML responses.
In the r...
- 12:49 PM Wt Help: RE: boost link error
- I am using Wt 4.0.2, I use the precompiled libs and DLLs that come with the VS 2017 package, and I get the same warni...
- 11:22 AM Wt Open discussion: RE: WT 4 Restfull
- I'm also interested in building a REST webservice with Wt.
So first of all, thank you, Mr. Bencz, for publishing you...
- 06:07 PM Wt Help: RE: "No disc in drive E:"
- Allright, thanks for the clarification!
Also available in: Atom