- Login: mangup
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 11/23/2018
- Last connection: 02/19/2020
- 05:22 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: website URL catchall
- so, is there more user-friendly way to handle full url now?
- 04:41 PM Wt Help: RE: where is MySQL / PostgreSQL backend?
- thank you
- Hi there,
the documentation says: "Comes with Sqlite3, Firebird, MariaDB/MySQL and PostgreSQL backends"
I've build ...
- 05:40 PM Wt Bug #6760: straightforward cmake->make fails on openssl absence
- Ок. Now I'm not sure, because I installed wt-package, cloned sources, build, then uninstalled wt-package and rebuild....
- 03:53 PM Wt Bug #6760: straightforward cmake->make fails on openssl absence
- Roel Standaert wrote:
> Which version are you trying to build? I see that there is an appropriate ifdef around that...
- 05:11 PM Wt Bug #6761 (Closed): straightforward cmake->make fails on fastcgi absence
- \[ 81%\] Building CXX object src/fcgi/CMakeFiles/wtfcgi.dir/FCGIStream.C.o
- 05:03 PM Wt Bug #6760: straightforward cmake->make fails on openssl absence
- libssl-dev installation fixes this problem
- 04:57 PM Wt Bug #6760 (Closed): straightforward cmake->make fails on openssl absence
- OpenSSL is optional on configuration stage, but obligatory on build:
\[ 17%\] Building CXX object src/CMakeFiles/wt....
Also available in: Atom