- Login: ITM
- Email: email@example.com
- Are you a spammer?:
- Registered on: 04/04/2011
- Last connection: 05/06/2022
- 09:09 PM Wt Improvements #10303 (New): WTemplate: support extra args as attributes
- Today we have this:
void WTemplate::applyArguments(WWidget *w, const std::vector<WString>& args)
- 11:25 PM Wt Bug #10288 (New): Bootstrap5: widget manually stylized with only "btn" is being appended "btn btn-secondary"
- Here is a WTemplate I have:
<button class="btn btn-outline-primary" type="button" ...
I have a simple JS code like that:
const foo = XXX;
Running this twice (or more...
- 09:24 PM Wt Bug #10179 (New): Bootstrap 5: incorrect style classes set in drop down menus
- Looks like Wt puts:
* "nav-item" in "class" attributes for "li" elements.
* "nav-link" in "class" attributes for "a...
- 02:07 PM Wt Bug #10020 (New): Questionable setOverflow(Overflow::Hidden) in WStackedWidget (bootstrap5)
I am trying to switch my projects from boostrap3 to 5.
However I noticed that the "Overflow::hidden" prope...
- 11:10 AM Wt Bug #9088 (New): Http::Message copy assignment missing
Spotted when storing Wt::Http::Message in structs and copying these structs:
- 10:13 AM Wt Help: RE: WFiledropWidget file leaks
- I finally had some other issues on 4.5.0.
I created a patch to get rid of them: https://github.com/emweb/wt/pull/181
- 02:02 PM Wt Support #8402: Json::Array cast problem
Ah I missed this constructor indeed!
Ok I understand your point then.
- 06:41 PM Wt Support #8402 (Closed): Json::Array cast problem
Using Wt 4.5.0, I have a Json::Value that I want to be converted into an Array:
- 08:07 PM Wt Bug #8332: Cannot compile wt 4.5.0 on raspbian
- Emeric Poupon wrote in #note-2:
> Korneel Dumon wrote in #note-1:
> > Hi,
> > can you try linking against th...
Also available in: Atom