- Login: mxp
- Email: email@example.com
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 08/04/2019
- Last connection: 10/03/2022
- 12:42 PM Wt Support #8608: Wt::Dbo: how to avoid creation of prepared statements?
thanks for the fast answer.
I've made a workaround like this:
I have made a custom connection class deriving...
- 08:55 AM Wt Support #8608 (New): Wt::Dbo: how to avoid creation of prepared statements?
My application is doing a lot of "selects" to MySql db in the form:
- 07:51 PM Wt Support #7996: Middle mouse button & opening new browser tab (in foreground and background)
Thanks for the answer.
I will proceed as you have suggested.
- 08:29 PM Wt Support #7996 (Closed): Middle mouse button & opening new browser tab (in foreground and background)
first of all thanks for making this great project :)
I would like to ask about two separate things:
- 10:16 AM Wt Help: RE: Adding HTML markup from code
- Thank you!
is there a way to add raw html markup, for example:
auto\* c = root()->addNew<Wt::WContainerWidget>();
- 06:27 PM Wt Bug #7424: WContainerWidget::setContentAlignment() has no effect when item is hidden
- Once again the structure, because white spaces have been removed:
.'top-div' : WContainerWidget (content alignment ...
- 06:26 PM Wt Bug #7424 (New): WContainerWidget::setContentAlignment() has no effect when item is hidden
I have encountered the following issue:
1\. There is a WContainerWidget 'top-div' with WVBoxLayout. Content ali...
- 07:54 PM Wt Feature #7307 (Closed): Padding top/bottom not applied
- Let's consider the following code:
auto text = this->a...
- 06:45 PM Wt Bug #7273: Http client waits till timeout when server returns status code 204
- thanks :)
Also available in: Atom