- Login: UlfJohnsson
- Email: email@example.com
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 12/29/2011
- Last connection: 02/05/2021
- It seems ellipses are not drawn correctly depending on the thickness of their _pen_.
In the picure below all the ell...
- 12:06 PM Wt Help: RE: WCartesianChart remove spacing
- Oh wait I guess it does something if you first set ...
- 12:02 PM Wt Help: RE: WCartesianChart remove spacing
- Hi Korneel.
I already tried that method, from what I can tell it has no effect what so ever?
I was wondering if it is possible to remove some of the "dead space" in charts when using WCartesianChart?
- 04:21 PM Wt Bug #7800: WCartesianChart renders barseries over axis
- This does not seem to be an issue in FireFox, but it is an issue in Chrome.
- 10:55 AM Wt Bug #7800 (New): WCartesianChart renders barseries over axis
There seems to be some kind of bleeding when redering a bar series in combination with paning the chart.
It seems there is some issue in how WCartesianChart renders the grid.
This is especially noticible when using...
- 11:44 AM Wt Help: RE: WCartesianChart disable pan/zoom for axis
- Hmm, that indeed disbles the pan/zoom, but it poses a different problem for me.
I am trying to disable so that the...
- 11:36 AM Wt Help: RE: WCartesianChart disable pan/zoom for axis
- Yes, that seems to do the trick, thank you.
I will try it out further and see If I can solve my issues using that sy...
Is it possible do disable Pan/Zoom for individual WAxis?
I have a project were I want the Y-axis to be pannab...
Also available in: Atom