- Login: UlfJohnsson
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 12/29/2011
- Last connection: 10/28/2020
- 04:21 PM Wt Bug #7800: WCartesianChart renders barseries over axis
- This does not seem to be an issue in FireFox, but it is an issue in Chrome.
- 10:55 AM Wt Bug #7800 (New): WCartesianChart renders barseries over axis
There seems to be some kind of bleeding when redering a bar series in combination with paning the chart.
It seems there is some issue in how WCartesianChart renders the grid.
This is especially noticible when using...
- 11:44 AM Wt Help: RE: WCartesianChart disable pan/zoom for axis
- Hmm, that indeed disbles the pan/zoom, but it poses a different problem for me.
I am trying to disable so that the...
- 11:36 AM Wt Help: RE: WCartesianChart disable pan/zoom for axis
- Yes, that seems to do the trick, thank you.
I will try it out further and see If I can solve my issues using that sy...
Is it possible do disable Pan/Zoom for individual WAxis?
I have a project were I want the Y-axis to be pannab...
- 04:45 PM Wt Help: RE: WItemDelegate, how to use it?
- Thanks for your reply.
That should definitly be in the documentation though, it does seem ovious that that is how it...
- 04:36 PM Wt Help: RE: WItemDelegate, how to use it?
- Am I supposed to use it like this if I wanna reuse the widget?
class Delegate : public Wt::WItemDelegate
I have a bunch of custom delegates that derrive from WItemDelegate that use to work in Wt3,
but no longer work...
- 04:48 PM Wt Help: RE: WTreeView::setRowHeight with adjusting value causes "Loading" to get stuck
- My bad. I guess I'll have to find another technique to create rows that can adjust to font size.
Also available in: Atom