- Login: dfldashgkv
- Email: email@example.com
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 01/07/2014
- Last connection: 10/04/2018
- 02:46 PM Wt Help: RE: Include a java script keyboard
- Thanks David, this was extremely useful for me.
Just to warn people that I had an issue with using the preview optio...
- Works for me, Thanks
I'm experiencing an issue after upgrading to 3.3.11.
After the application loads it sometimes locks up.
- Have you considered adding a VisibleRole or RowVisibleRole to Wt::ItemDataRole ?
The model should return a boolean i...
- 06:20 PM Wt Help: RE: Help needed with Combo boxes inside database WTableViews
- I am having the same issue.
I believe the WTableview will not call setModelData() because editing has not been trigg...
- WSortFilterProxyModel does not handle the reset signal.
I use this as sometimes I change the number of columns in th...
- 12:18 PM Wt Bug #4553 (New): Wt segfault in WMessageResources::hibernate()
- Wt can segfault in WMessageResources::hibernate() if loadInMemory\_ is false.
The issue occurs if the function is ca...
- 06:15 PM Wt Bug #4509 (Closed): Deleting empty layout segfault
- Calling clear on an empty WContainer with a layout set causes segfault.
Calling 'delete' on a layout causes a chain ...
- 09:20 AM Wt Help: RE: WItemDelegate segfault
- Here's the bug report:
This "table->closeEditors() in updateData()" is...
- 09:12 AM Wt Bug #4433 (Closed): If dataChanged() is called for a view index that is being edited, the program will segfault.
- See attached example which uses WItemDelegate.
It uses a WTimer to call the updateData() function.
This emits the...
Also available in: Atom