- Login: driesm
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 04/21/2021
- Last connection: 12/04/2023
- 11:00 PM Wt Bug #11890 (Closed): Accessing destructed object when Wt::WPopupWidget is deleted inside hidden handler
- According to the `Wt::WPopupWidget` documentation, a `Wt::WPopupWidget` may be destructed inside the event handler co...
- 09:05 PM Wt Bug #11669: Delayed invisible changes end up in prelearned stateless slot
- Note that those delayed invisible changes may also end up in another (unrelated) learned slot.
- 11:24 PM Wt Bug #11669 (Implemented @Emweb): Delayed invisible changes end up in prelearned stateless slot
- Consider the following example:
// construct a large invisible widge...
- 02:23 PM Wt Bug #11628 (New): Application logic attack prevention: hidden buttons (and others widgets) are clickable
- Your site mentions the following built-in security feature:
- Application logic attack prevention. Only those eve...
- 02:56 PM Wt Bug #11274: Static resource and suggestFileName
- I agree that such a method (i.e. Http::Response::suggestFilename()) would be useful. However this seems to me rather ...
- 05:25 PM Wt Improvements #11272: WTextEdit / TinyMCE improvements
- TinyMCE 5 seems to work properly.
+1 for switching to a new version by default. TinyMCE 3 and 4 our both End of Su...
- 05:19 PM Wt Improvements #11249: Support Wt::WTextEdit::setPlaceholderText
- Note that the proposed solution only works for setting the placeholder on first render, but TinyMCE does not seem to ...
- 03:24 PM Wt Improvements #11267 (New): Support changing readonly state after editor is rendered.
- Currently the readonly attribute is only correctly applied on first render. Later changes are applied on the hidden t...
- 06:42 PM Wt Improvements #11249 (New): Support Wt::WTextEdit::setPlaceholderText
- Supporting placeholders should be quite easy: just call the base implementation.
The textarea placeholder is supp...
- 06:12 PM Wt Bug #11230: Unsuspending fails for Wt::WTextEdit inside Wt::WTemplate
- Minor remark: error message about the not exposed signal is still present (but it doesn't affect the app functionality).
Also available in: Atom