- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 07/06/2009
- Last connection: 08/20/2020
Reported issues: 718
- 06:04 pm Wt Help: RE: POST request with SSL certificate
When using Http::Client, I refer to the computer running the Http::Client as the client, and the computer tar...
- 01:48 pm Wt Help: RE: POST request with SSL certificate
- Turning on/off the verification of the certificate presented by the server.
- 12:29 pm Wt Help: RE: WCheckBox does not always update state
- Hello Ulf,
State updates of all widgets are sent back to the server on any event that sends a signal to the server...
- 12:11 pm Wt Help: RE: POST request with SSL certificate
- Hey Marcelo,
It doesn't look like this functionality can be added to the http client without modifying Wt/Http/Cli...
- 08:57 am Wt Help: RE: POST request with SSL certificate
- Hello Marcelo,
From your question, I deduce that you want to use client certificates to identify the client with t...
- Hey John,
- 09:02 am Wt Help: RE: Wt openwrt
sorry I don't have an openwrt dev environment now to try this out.
I couldn't see errors in CMakeOutput.lo...
- 05:23 pm Wt Help: RE: Wt openwrt
- There's no useful info in these logs, except that you should look in /home/rootlinux/TELEOFIS_SDK/openwrt-sdk-19.07.2...
- 06:33 pm Wt Help: RE: Wt openwrt
It's possible. The only dependency is boost (filesystem, thread, program options).
- 09:27 am Wt Feature #7675: Avoid Huge Heap Allocation in CgiParser for File Uploads
- Also note the configuration parameter max-memory-request-size, which will cause file uploads to be buffered on disk.
Also available in: Atom