- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 07/06/2009
- Last connection: 03/25/2019
Reported issues: 593
- 06:26 pm Wt Help: RE: SegmentFault in WRasterImage::write()
Your this pointer in PaintBrush::save (this=0xde00000199, imgFile="sig1.png") looks a bit weird to me. That's...
- 03:17 pm Wt Help: RE: SegmentFault in WRasterImage::write()
Can you add a stack trace of the segmentation fault?
- 11:52 am Wt Open discussion: RE: Get information from client without web page
- Hello Bruno,
A WResource is what you're looking for: it is a Wt class that is linked to a URL, allowing to handle ...
- 10:54 am Wt Feature #7021: Repeat button click event as long as the button is kept pressed
- Hi Mahmudul,
No such function exists. I guess this can be implemented by implementing mouse handlers on mouseWentD...
- 10:50 am Wt Feature #7018: WT SSO (Single Sign On)
- Hi Momo,
Wt supports SSO through OAuth, both as an identity provider as well as using 3rd party oauth identity pro...
- 10:47 am Wt Feature #7030: WinPlaceEdit Signal Lacks Source Identification
- Hey John,
I notice two different requests in your question:
* I want to identify the sender of a signal
* I wa...
- 04:59 pm Wt Feature #7030: WinPlaceEdit Signal Lacks Source Identification
- Hey John,
In Wt 3 we offered WObject::sender() as a means to extract the sender of a signal. We dropped this in Wt...
- 12:00 pm Wt Help: RE: WTable and the Widgets inside
WTableCell inherits from WContainerWidget, a widget which contains other widgets. If you only added one...
- 10:00 am Wt Help: RE: Creating file from char array
- Hello Egor,
look at the API of WMemoryResource, or at the implementation of WMemoryResource. A WResource has a URL...
- 03:58 pm Wt Support #6960: WGLWidget - Use of binary buffer and a signal or some sort of indicator to check b...
I don't think this is possible now.
A JSignal would need to be added that is triggered from WGLWidget.js, i...
Also available in: Atom