- Login: wim
- Email: email@example.com
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 07/06/2009
- Last connection: 11/26/2020
- 10:20 AM Wt Open discussion: RE: Just out of curiosity, what is the size of Wt team?
emweb has a team of 16 people and we're hiring. We have a few people who are responsible for day to day suppo...
- 10:16 AM Wt Help: RE: Getting data from WImage or WFileResource
doesn't WFileResource's filename() method return the path to the file that is streamed by the resource? Likew...
- 03:51 PM Wt Help: RE: Widgets sync or async?
- Never measured it that accurately, and in reality the answer is 'it depends'. For normal cases (so not applications w...
- 12:11 PM Wt Help: RE: Widgets sync or async?
Not sure how exactly you define sync vs async in this context, but be sure to read on the mechanism we use for...
- 12:50 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: an example of wt site with openlayers
- Hello Jonathan,
Nice application, thank you for letting us know!
- 08:37 AM Wt Help: RE: Does Response Continuation stream or cache-and-then-send data?
- Hi Plug,
Does it work if you call flush() on the stream when calling waitForMoreData()?
- 09:00 AM Wt Support #8035 (Resolved): WTreeTable does not render the expansion '+' buttons
- Hello Kamiel,
That is probably because you did not deploy the 'resources' folder. The folder named 'resources' is ...
- 01:03 PM Wt Help: RE: Input field for password
In any case you should use https.
Other than that, Wt Auth follows a number of best practices. Wt does ...
- 08:33 AM Wt Open discussion: RE: Any plans to support QUIC and HTTP3 with wthttpd?
- Hey Plug,
Not for immediate implementation. So far we have seen the new protocol support best fit in a reverse pro...
- 01:02 PM Wt Help: RE: Remove clicked in WTableCell
connect returns an object, which has a method to disconnect the connection.
Also available in: Atom