- Login: lmat
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 07/01/2015
- Last connection: 11/28/2022
- 08:34 PM Wt Help: RE: Resizable (Splitter) Layout not working correctly in conjunction with DeferredWidget
- When I compile your example, I get
main.cpp: In function ‘int main(int, char**)’:
main.cpp:149:42: error: ‘e...
- 08:20 PM Wt Help: RE: Resizable (Splitter) Layout not working correctly in conjunction with DeferredWidget
- Your code doesn't compile.
I would guess that you need to call the parent's `::Layout` or something after you call...
- 08:14 PM Wt Help: RE: Change as admin the password of an user
- https://www.webtoolkit.eu/wt/doc/tutorial/auth.html gives an example implementing "lost password" functionality. You ...
- How should we load "Module" JS files? A few years ago, I had modified `WApplication::require` to take a `std::string ...
- 04:20 AM Wt Open discussion: RE: Docker Image
- This worked for me; not many changes from what you provided.
from alpine:3.16.2 as builder
- 02:40 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: Docker Image
- Thank you, that is very helpful as always, Roel! I see the issues with boost. apk is still installing boost 1.78, but...
- Is there a WT docker image I can use?
- 10:16 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: Wt::WTableRow::jsRef ?
- Thank you!
- It looks like `Wt::WTableRow` does not have a `jsRef` member function: https://www.webtoolkit.eu/wt/doc/reference/htm...
Also available in: Atom